gal

Friday, 3 May 2013

Linux and Mac build available

I am sure people coming here will welcome these good news:

we now have builds for more platforms - I want to thank to all who helped to provide these builds.
Now there are several builds for linux(I put online 3 of them, so if one doesn't work, just try anotherone ;) ), and there is a mac build since 0.2.2 version...

The next version of blenderCAM will be for blender 2.67 and still needs some polishing, but I hope it will come in a week or two.

I want to apologize for late replies on emails.
I am now recieving quite a lot of various messages from blender CAM users, and probably I should start a forum here, so that everything is logged properly and users can give each other support. I probably will also upload blender CAM to some svn site or something similar, so that more people can start contributing.

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. it's there! although quite bad so far... if anybody knows a better forum to embed into blogger, let me know.

      Delete
  2. Hi, My name is Sandra Gilbert, I am the Managing Editor of Blenderart Magazine. I would like to invite you to write about your Blnder CAM project for uor next issue (#42) of Blenderart Magazine.

    If you are interested, contact me at sandra@blenderart.org

    ReplyDelete

Translate